These brownies are so satisfying and delicious, especially loaded with succulent chocolate chips! And the best part is that they are totally vegan! Plus you make it all in ONE BOWL!
I adapted this recipe for Martina from eatyourkimchi on YouTube – I simply veganized it and took out a few ingredients and the result was amazing
I do suggest using a smaller pan to bake these in because I used quite a large one and they ended up pretty cakeish and kind of fell apart around the middle where they weren’t thick!
You want these to be THICK!
Black Bean Brownie Recipe:
- 1 1/2 cups (mashed) black beans
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips, or 1/2 cup regular size chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F/160C
- Put all of the dry ingredients into a bowl, then wet and mix well to form a batter – you can literally throw everything into a food processor and blend it all up!
- Grease a brownie pan with your leftover butter and spread batter evenly
- Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes
- Let cool on the counter for 15 minutes or pop it into the fridge for 15
- Cut up and enjoy!
I made a video showing this recipe so you can check it out HERE to see exactly how I made this batch or brownies!
I hope that you enjoyed this recipe and try it out! If you make any changes let me know so I can try it out too! I’m still going to play around with this recipe!